What NOT to do with promotional items
We’ve been holding on to a paper tear-out of a great article that was published in 2008 by Exhibitor Magazine titled “The 12 Dumbest Things to do With Giveaways” and we decided to share it with you.
Written by Candy Adams, a independent exhibit-management consultant, it covers a lot of ground about what NOT to do with promos and we couldn’t agree with Candy any more than we do!
Click the image below to open the article in a new browser window. Enjoy.
(link courtesy of Exhibitor Magazine).
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, what better way to show your love (and appreciation) than with custom imprinted (edible) candy hearts?
We all remember them. Now you can get them personalized! They make great, seasonal, affordable gifts…
Call today to place your order…
We know you have a large selection of promotional merchandise vendors to choose from and we appreciate the opportunity to show you how and why we are different from many of our competitors!
We have compiled a list of qualities that we strive to adhere to and that you may be looking for when selecting a promotional merchandise partner or provider. Being able to consistently provide professional service is just one of the things which sets us apart from many of our competitors.
- We make every effort to immediately contact you if your order needs further clarification so that we can ensure proper understanding of your needs and deadlines.
- We return phone calls and if we miss you on the phone we leave detailed voicemails (or we’ll shoot you an email verifying your instructions were understood) which saves another call back or email.
- We will help you work within your budget, accounting for the cost of goods, taxes and shipping costs.
- Our pricing, of course, is competitive. We price match on valid domestic competitors.
- If you need samples or ideas or mock-ups, we will turn these around quickly and will contact you to see if you need them even faster!
- Our billing is accurate. We make sure you sign-off in advance on everything you will be billed for.
- We provide ideas based on prior experience with clients like you and/or who purchase similarly to you.
- We are willing to share our broad product and decorating knowledge with you and educate you for the future.
- We make sure that all job documents are in writing and are emailed to you. Quotes, Order Acknowledgements, Invoices.
- We almost always will send virtual samples or virtual mockups of your art/logo on recommended products once an order has been placed. This saves time and money of having actual pre-production samples made.